|Sand Dryer Machine
|3-20T/H Different Model
|Engineer Available To Service Machinery Overseas
|380V, 415V, 440V Or Customized
sand drying equipment,
sand drying plant
Three Cyclinder Rotary Sand Dryer Machine For Limestone Drying And Sand Drying
Advantages of sand dryer machine:
1. The cylinder is advanced in technology and can preserve heat by itself. Its thermal efficiency can reach 80% in thermal efficiency(35% for single cylinder dryer), 68% in coal saving and 100% production improvement than the single cylinder dryer.
2. The whole length is 60% shorterthan single cylinder dryer, which creates great convenience to process layout and building area reduction (the covering area of three-cylinder dryer is about20m2). 40% of the project investment can be saved.
3. The three-cylinder dryer adopts the heat resistant and wear resistant alloy steel plate which is 4 times stronger than the common steel plate. So it is longer in service life and easier to repair.
4. The thermal efficiency is high. The temperature of outer cylinder is below 60℃ (that of single drumdryer can reach 150℃). The discharging area and final materials also have a low temperature—below 60℃.
5. The low temperature of discharging area can prolong its service life and can be equipped with the pulsed baghose precipitator with air box directly.
6. It can reduce about 50% building investment and 60% electricity consumption.
7. It is driven by the riding wheel, needing no big and small gears.
8. The hot stove can be equippedwith furnace in fluid bed, coal spraying stove, hand stove, oil stove and gasstove and suitable for block, granular and powder shaped materials smaller than 20mm.
Application: Dry-mixed mortar industry, cement, building materials, glass, foundry industry, chemical industry, etc. triple ppass rotary drum dryer has compact structure and covers a small area which is half of the single drum dryer does. The three-drum dryer works reliably with low energy consumption and high heat efficiency which realizes good material drying effect, simple automation control and few operating staff.
Triple pass rotary drum dryer has proved its application in building materials, chemical, foundry, cement industry. It is used in the dehydration of dry mixed mortar, silica sand, foundry sand, iron powder, coal gangue, blast furnace slag, fine clay, etc. Final moisture content could be reduced to 0.5-1%. Optimal feeding particles should be below 30mm.
Materials enter the inner side of the drum through the feeding device to realize current flow drying process, then the materials enter the middle layer of the inner wall through the other end to realize counter current drying process. They are lifted in over and over in the middle layer which advance in two-steps forward and one-step back way. The three-drum dryers absorb heat from both inner drum and middle drum, which extend the drying time and realize the best drying condition. Finally, materials fall into the external layer of the drum from the other end of the middle layer, processing in a rectangle multi-loop way. The dried materials move quickly out of the drum under the hot air, while the wet ones remain because of their own weight. Materials are dried completely inside the rectangle shoveling plate and then cooled by the single drum cooler, thus finishing the whole drying process.
Application of three pass river sand drum rotary dryer:
Three pass river sand drum rotary dryer is made by our company used on building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, cement plant for drying of sand, sawdust, wood shavings, chicken manure, iron ore, limestone slag, coal powder, slag, clay stone,etc. This Rotary Drum Drier is composed of rotary body, lifting blade, driving device, supporting device and sealing ring,etc.
Technical Parameters of widely used rotary sand dryer:
Specifications of three pass river sand drum rotary dryer
Type of Three Pass Dryer
Diameter of drum
Speed of drum rotation
Moisture of end products
MG Three cylinder rotary dryer machine prepared for Zambia customer:
Working site of MG sand dryer machine:
Contact Person: Jason